Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities
June 1, 2005
Has your institution entered into a public-private partnership for an academic building, student union, parking garage, conference center, research lab, athletic facility, faculty-staff housing…the list goes on. If so, we encourage you to submit your projects for inclusion in NACUBO’s 2006 program on Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities.
NACUBO’s program on privatized student housing evolved from the narrowly defined concept of privatization to focus on the options presented by public-private partnerships. Scheduled for April 2-4, the 2006 program is being greatly expanded to address issues involving public-private partnerships for a variety of campus facilities, such as faculty-staff housing, student unions, parking structures, and conference, research and athletic facilities.
If your institution is involved in such a project, please let us know about it! Send an e-mail with a brief description of the project to Altovise Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 10.
Thank you for your interest in NACUBO’s Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities program. We look forward to learning about your project(s).
- College Endowment Average Return Falls to 2.4 Percent in FY15, Endowment Spending Up Sharply
- NACUBO Urges One-Year Postponement of Changes to 1098-T Reporting Requirements
- GASB Addresses Asset Retirement Obligations and Seeks Field Testers
- 2016 Student Financial Services
March 13-15, 2016
- 2016 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 10-12, 2016
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Monday, February 22, 2016 12:00pm ET
- WEBCAST: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives
Thursday, March 17, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis