Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities
June 1, 2005
Has your institution entered into a public-private partnership for an academic building, student union, parking garage, conference center, research lab, athletic facility, faculty-staff housing…the list goes on. If so, we encourage you to submit your projects for inclusion in NACUBO’s 2006 program on Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities.
NACUBO’s program on privatized student housing evolved from the narrowly defined concept of privatization to focus on the options presented by public-private partnerships. Scheduled for April 2-4, the 2006 program is being greatly expanded to address issues involving public-private partnerships for a variety of campus facilities, such as faculty-staff housing, student unions, parking structures, and conference, research and athletic facilities.
If your institution is involved in such a project, please let us know about it! Send an e-mail with a brief description of the project to Altovise Davis at email@example.com by Friday, June 10.
Thank you for your interest in NACUBO’s Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities program. We look forward to learning about your project(s).
- Affordable Care Act: Final Rules on Coverage for Adjuncts and Students
- Administrative Jobs and Benefits Costs Drive Higher Ed Labor Costs
- OMB Super Circular Makes Changes to Audit Requirements
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis