Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities
June 1, 2005
Has your institution entered into a public-private partnership for an academic building, student union, parking garage, conference center, research lab, athletic facility, faculty-staff housing…the list goes on. If so, we encourage you to submit your projects for inclusion in NACUBO’s 2006 program on Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities.
NACUBO’s program on privatized student housing evolved from the narrowly defined concept of privatization to focus on the options presented by public-private partnerships. Scheduled for April 2-4, the 2006 program is being greatly expanded to address issues involving public-private partnerships for a variety of campus facilities, such as faculty-staff housing, student unions, parking structures, and conference, research and athletic facilities.
If your institution is involved in such a project, please let us know about it! Send an e-mail with a brief description of the project to Altovise Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 10.
Thank you for your interest in NACUBO’s Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities program. We look forward to learning about your project(s).
- Congress Finalizes FY15 Federal Budget
- ED Proposes Changes to Rules on Teacher Preparation Programs
- The Wait Continues on Tax Extenders and Terrorism Risk Insurance Renewal
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis