Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities
June 1, 2005
Has your institution entered into a public-private partnership for an academic building, student union, parking garage, conference center, research lab, athletic facility, faculty-staff housing…the list goes on. If so, we encourage you to submit your projects for inclusion in NACUBO’s 2006 program on Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities.
NACUBO’s program on privatized student housing evolved from the narrowly defined concept of privatization to focus on the options presented by public-private partnerships. Scheduled for April 2-4, the 2006 program is being greatly expanded to address issues involving public-private partnerships for a variety of campus facilities, such as faculty-staff housing, student unions, parking structures, and conference, research and athletic facilities.
If your institution is involved in such a project, please let us know about it! Send an e-mail with a brief description of the project to Altovise Davis at email@example.com by Friday, June 10.
Thank you for your interest in NACUBO’s Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities program. We look forward to learning about your project(s).
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis