Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities
June 1, 2005
Has your institution entered into a public-private partnership for an academic building, student union, parking garage, conference center, research lab, athletic facility, faculty-staff housing…the list goes on. If so, we encourage you to submit your projects for inclusion in NACUBO’s 2006 program on Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities.
NACUBO’s program on privatized student housing evolved from the narrowly defined concept of privatization to focus on the options presented by public-private partnerships. Scheduled for April 2-4, the 2006 program is being greatly expanded to address issues involving public-private partnerships for a variety of campus facilities, such as faculty-staff housing, student unions, parking structures, and conference, research and athletic facilities.
If your institution is involved in such a project, please let us know about it! Send an e-mail with a brief description of the project to Altovise Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 10.
Thank you for your interest in NACUBO’s Public-Private Partnerships for Higher Education Facilities program. We look forward to learning about your project(s).
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET