Facilities Core Data Survey Now Open
February 8, 2005
Over the past year, NACUBO worked closely with APPA: The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers to develop several modules of their new Facilities Core Data Survey. As key decision-makers on campus, it is important for you to know the current conditions of the facilities at your institution. Reports generated from this survey will inform both your future capital needs and spending. NACUBO encourages all institutions to work closely with your facilities officer to complete the survey. You do not have to be a member of APPA in order to participate in this survey.
The survey contains 12 modules and participants may complete one or all of them, depending on your interest and institutional need. NACUBO worked closely with APPA’s Information and Research Committee to develop the Operating Costs and Strategic Financial Measures modules. When selected modules are completed, instant reports are generated including: Operating Costs Measurements, Preliminary Strategic Financial Measures, Staffing Costs, and Hourly Rate Model Reports. After all data has been analyzed, participating institutions will receive a customized report showing comparisons of their data to other participants. Additional materials, published as key Facilities Performance Indicators, will be available in book or CD formats, and will also be summarized on the APPA and NACUBO websites.
For more information, visit
APPA will give a free copy of its new book, Creating a Service Culture: Making the Customer Connection, to the first 100 schools that complete 6 of the 12 modules. The deadline for the survey has been extended to Thursday, March 31, 2005. Contact Steve Glazner at APPA with any questions.
- ED Launches New College Scorecard
- NACUBO Members Convey Legislative Priorities on Capitol Hill
- Panelists Detail Complex Campus Sexual Assault Regulations at Hearing
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis