Facilities Core Data Survey Now Open
February 8, 2005
Over the past year, NACUBO worked closely with APPA: The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers to develop several modules of their new Facilities Core Data Survey. As key decision-makers on campus, it is important for you to know the current conditions of the facilities at your institution. Reports generated from this survey will inform both your future capital needs and spending. NACUBO encourages all institutions to work closely with your facilities officer to complete the survey. You do not have to be a member of APPA in order to participate in this survey.
The survey contains 12 modules and participants may complete one or all of them, depending on your interest and institutional need. NACUBO worked closely with APPA’s Information and Research Committee to develop the Operating Costs and Strategic Financial Measures modules. When selected modules are completed, instant reports are generated including: Operating Costs Measurements, Preliminary Strategic Financial Measures, Staffing Costs, and Hourly Rate Model Reports. After all data has been analyzed, participating institutions will receive a customized report showing comparisons of their data to other participants. Additional materials, published as key Facilities Performance Indicators, will be available in book or CD formats, and will also be summarized on the APPA and NACUBO websites.
For more information, visit
APPA will give a free copy of its new book, Creating a Service Culture: Making the Customer Connection, to the first 100 schools that complete 6 of the 12 modules. The deadline for the survey has been extended to Thursday, March 31, 2005. Contact Steve Glazner at APPA with any questions.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Big Opportunities for Small Institutions
September 20-21, 2016
- 2016 Tax Forum
September 25-27, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives