EPA Sector Strategies Program Update and Workgroup Signup Form
October 22, 2003
NACUBO and five other higher education associations are partnering with the Environmental Protection Agency's Sector Strategies Program to promote environmental stewardship within the community. To meet the needs of the higher ed sector, we are seeking volunteers from colleges and universities to participate in three work groups on regulatory change, environmental management systems, and performance measurement.
To volunteer for a work group and to learn about the time commitments required, please see the form below. Please bring this form to the attention of staff members interested in working with EPA and the associations to effect change. NACUBO especially hopes that small institution and community college members will participate: your challenges are often the least understood by EPA. Reponses are due by November 5. Contact Michele Madia at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO