EPA Sector Strategies Program Update and Workgroup Signup Form
October 22, 2003
NACUBO and five other higher education associations are partnering with the Environmental Protection Agency's Sector Strategies Program to promote environmental stewardship within the community. To meet the needs of the higher ed sector, we are seeking volunteers from colleges and universities to participate in three work groups on regulatory change, environmental management systems, and performance measurement.
To volunteer for a work group and to learn about the time commitments required, please see the form below. Please bring this form to the attention of staff members interested in working with EPA and the associations to effect change. NACUBO especially hopes that small institution and community college members will participate: your challenges are often the least understood by EPA. Reponses are due by November 5. Contact Michele Madia at email@example.com with any questions.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives