EPA Sector Strategies Program Update and Workgroup Signup Form
October 22, 2003
NACUBO and five other higher education associations are partnering with the Environmental Protection Agency's Sector Strategies Program to promote environmental stewardship within the community. To meet the needs of the higher ed sector, we are seeking volunteers from colleges and universities to participate in three work groups on regulatory change, environmental management systems, and performance measurement.
To volunteer for a work group and to learn about the time commitments required, please see the form below. Please bring this form to the attention of staff members interested in working with EPA and the associations to effect change. NACUBO especially hopes that small institution and community college members will participate: your challenges are often the least understood by EPA. Reponses are due by November 5. Contact Michele Madia at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis