EPA Sector Strategies Program Update and Workgroup Signup Form
October 22, 2003
NACUBO and five other higher education associations are partnering with the Environmental Protection Agency's Sector Strategies Program to promote environmental stewardship within the community. To meet the needs of the higher ed sector, we are seeking volunteers from colleges and universities to participate in three work groups on regulatory change, environmental management systems, and performance measurement.
To volunteer for a work group and to learn about the time commitments required, please see the form below. Please bring this form to the attention of staff members interested in working with EPA and the associations to effect change. NACUBO especially hopes that small institution and community college members will participate: your challenges are often the least understood by EPA. Reponses are due by November 5. Contact Michele Madia at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET