EPA Sector Strategies Program Update and Workgroup Signup Form
October 22, 2003
NACUBO and five other higher education associations are partnering with the Environmental Protection Agency's Sector Strategies Program to promote environmental stewardship within the community. To meet the needs of the higher ed sector, we are seeking volunteers from colleges and universities to participate in three work groups on regulatory change, environmental management systems, and performance measurement.
To volunteer for a work group and to learn about the time commitments required, please see the form below. Please bring this form to the attention of staff members interested in working with EPA and the associations to effect change. NACUBO especially hopes that small institution and community college members will participate: your challenges are often the least understood by EPA. Reponses are due by November 5. Contact Michele Madia at email@example.com with any questions.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference