EPA Issues College and University Green Power Challenge
May 11, 2006
In an effort to encourage colleges and universities to purchase green power, the Environmental Protection Agency issued a nationwide College and University Green Power Challenge. The EPA Green Power Partnership will track and recognize collegiate athletic conferences with the highest combined green power purchases. In the summer of 2007, EPA will recognize the leading institutions as well as the National Champion Green Power Conference with the highest total aggregate purchase of renewable energy.
By joining the partnership, your institution will be eligible to receive high-quality information about the green power market, including products and other opportunities to support renewable energy. In exchange for joining, EPA offers Partners reliable information, technical assistance, and recognition.
To learn more about the benefits of renewable energy for your campus, read The Business Case for Renewable Energy: A Guide for Colleges and Universities and watch Renewable Energy: Saving and Making Money for Your Institution.
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives