EPA Issues College and University Green Power Challenge
May 11, 2006
In an effort to encourage colleges and universities to purchase green power, the Environmental Protection Agency issued a nationwide College and University Green Power Challenge. The EPA Green Power Partnership will track and recognize collegiate athletic conferences with the highest combined green power purchases. In the summer of 2007, EPA will recognize the leading institutions as well as the National Champion Green Power Conference with the highest total aggregate purchase of renewable energy.
By joining the partnership, your institution will be eligible to receive high-quality information about the green power market, including products and other opportunities to support renewable energy. In exchange for joining, EPA offers Partners reliable information, technical assistance, and recognition.
To learn more about the benefits of renewable energy for your campus, read The Business Case for Renewable Energy: A Guide for Colleges and Universities and watch Renewable Energy: Saving and Making Money for Your Institution.
- Tuition Increases Slow, While Student Loan Borrowing Declines, College Board Reports
- IRS Response to NACUBO on 1098-T Penalties Offers No Relief
- IRS Publishes Final Rules on Overpayments of Arbitrage Rebate on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis