EPA Issues College and University Green Power Challenge
May 11, 2006
In an effort to encourage colleges and universities to purchase green power, the Environmental Protection Agency issued a nationwide College and University Green Power Challenge. The EPA Green Power Partnership will track and recognize collegiate athletic conferences with the highest combined green power purchases. In the summer of 2007, EPA will recognize the leading institutions as well as the National Champion Green Power Conference with the highest total aggregate purchase of renewable energy.
By joining the partnership, your institution will be eligible to receive high-quality information about the green power market, including products and other opportunities to support renewable energy. In exchange for joining, EPA offers Partners reliable information, technical assistance, and recognition.
To learn more about the benefits of renewable energy for your campus, read The Business Case for Renewable Energy: A Guide for Colleges and Universities and watch Renewable Energy: Saving and Making Money for Your Institution.
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis