EPA Issues Call for Papers With Smart Growth Focus
June 1, 2005
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has issued a call for papers for the first annual Smart and Sustainable Campuses Conference to be held November 3-4, 2005, at the University of Maryland, College Park. Abstracts must be submitted by July 15.
College and universities are faced with many environmental issues and have significant impact on the built and natural environment. Many institutions are addressing issues associated with growth, energy, transportation, waste management, and relationships with local communities through innovative practices and solutions. This conference will bring together university and college leaders in the areas of campus planning and development; environmental health and safety; sustainability; finance and business; facilities management; and procurement as well as decision makers in communities in which colleges and universities are located. In addition to EPA and the University of Maryland, the conference is sponsored by NACUBO, the Society for College and University Planning, and the Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers.
This is a call for papers to showcase best practices that are appropriate to the program session.
- NACUBO Provides Input on Tax Reform
- FASB Considers Delaying Revenue Recognition Standard
- Push for Resolution to 1098-T Fines Continues
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- WEBCAST: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Monday, May 18, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO LIVE!: The Future Chief Business Officer
- ON-DEMAND: Looking Under the Hood: Using Web-based Tools for Evaluating Institutional Financial Aid Policy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis