APPA’s 2005-06 Facilities Core Data Survey Now Open
September 29, 2006
APPA: The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers is currently collecting data for its 2005-06 Facilities Core Data Survey. Higher education institutions, K-12 schools and districts, and other educational facilities are encouraged to participate. This annual survey collects information on facility operating costs, staff and expenses, building costs and usage, and other strategic financial measures.
Results are offered in a series of reports—Facilities Performance Indicators—and pricing and level of accessibility to confidential information are based on an institution’s membership in APPA and participation in the survey. The 2005-06 results will be published in February 2007.
Questions about the survey and the resulting reports may be directed to Steve Glazner, Director of Knowledge Management at APPA, 703-684-1446 or email@example.com.
Last year’s (2004-05) annual survey results are now available and may be purchased on APPA’s Web site.
For more information and to complete the survey, visit www.appa.org/research/fcds.cfm.
The deadline for completed surveys is Monday, November 20, 2006.
- Implementation of Overtime Proposal Could Cost Schools Millions
- NACUBO Responds to GASB Exposure Drafts
- ED Corrects Cash Management Rules
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives