APPA’s 2005-06 Facilities Core Data Survey Now Open
September 29, 2006
APPA: The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers is currently collecting data for its 2005-06 Facilities Core Data Survey. Higher education institutions, K-12 schools and districts, and other educational facilities are encouraged to participate. This annual survey collects information on facility operating costs, staff and expenses, building costs and usage, and other strategic financial measures.
Results are offered in a series of reports—Facilities Performance Indicators—and pricing and level of accessibility to confidential information are based on an institution’s membership in APPA and participation in the survey. The 2005-06 results will be published in February 2007.
Questions about the survey and the resulting reports may be directed to Steve Glazner, Director of Knowledge Management at APPA, 703-684-1446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last year’s (2004-05) annual survey results are now available and may be purchased on APPA’s Web site.
For more information and to complete the survey, visit www.appa.org/research/fcds.cfm.
The deadline for completed surveys is Monday, November 20, 2006.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus