APPA’s 2005-06 Facilities Core Data Survey Now Open
September 29, 2006
APPA: The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers is currently collecting data for its 2005-06 Facilities Core Data Survey. Higher education institutions, K-12 schools and districts, and other educational facilities are encouraged to participate. This annual survey collects information on facility operating costs, staff and expenses, building costs and usage, and other strategic financial measures.
Results are offered in a series of reports—Facilities Performance Indicators—and pricing and level of accessibility to confidential information are based on an institution’s membership in APPA and participation in the survey. The 2005-06 results will be published in February 2007.
Questions about the survey and the resulting reports may be directed to Steve Glazner, Director of Knowledge Management at APPA, 703-684-1446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last year’s (2004-05) annual survey results are now available and may be purchased on APPA’s Web site.
For more information and to complete the survey, visit www.appa.org/research/fcds.cfm.
The deadline for completed surveys is Monday, November 20, 2006.
- Federal Education Budget Limited by Spending Caps
- Lawmakers Ease 1098-T Penalty Enforcement
- EPA Announces Athletic Conferences With Most Green Power
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis