APPA’s 2005-06 Facilities Core Data Survey Now Open
September 29, 2006
APPA: The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers is currently collecting data for its 2005-06 Facilities Core Data Survey. Higher education institutions, K-12 schools and districts, and other educational facilities are encouraged to participate. This annual survey collects information on facility operating costs, staff and expenses, building costs and usage, and other strategic financial measures.
Results are offered in a series of reports—Facilities Performance Indicators—and pricing and level of accessibility to confidential information are based on an institution’s membership in APPA and participation in the survey. The 2005-06 results will be published in February 2007.
Questions about the survey and the resulting reports may be directed to Steve Glazner, Director of Knowledge Management at APPA, 703-684-1446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last year’s (2004-05) annual survey results are now available and may be purchased on APPA’s Web site.
For more information and to complete the survey, visit www.appa.org/research/fcds.cfm.
The deadline for completed surveys is Monday, November 20, 2006.
- NACUBO Responds to FASB's NFP Proposal
- Results Are In: The 2014 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
- NLRB Dismisses Union Bid from Northwestern Football Players
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis