Welcome to the higheredgasb listserv! Even though institutions are beyond GASB 34/35 implementation, the GASB remains quite active. GASB has issued seventeen standards since statement 35 while continuing to update the Comprehensive Implementation Guide, release Exposure Drafts and expand its technical plan. Consequently NACUBO and our members have identified a need for a broader discussion forum for public colleges and universities.
The purpose of higheredgasb is to provide the means for accounting professionals to raise questions, discuss issues and share accounting and reporting practices at public higher education institutions. Higheredgasb is for public colleges and universities. Accounting firms, vendors, GASB staff and government officials are not permitted to participate.
We hope to expand membership in the list, so please invite your colleagues from the business office at other colleges and universities to join.
- Visit the Connections Web Interface to subscribe, change your subscription, settings, or to browse other HigherEdGASB resources online.
- Some Cash Management Changes Apply to All Institutions
- NACUBO Summarizes Regulations on Banking, Processing Relationships
- Education Funding Depends on Devil in the Details
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 25-26, 2016
- 2016 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
January 25-26, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding ED's New Cash Management Rules
- ON-DEMAND: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis