Risk Assessment Toolkit
NACUBO is pleased to offer this toolkit to our member institutions and is grateful for Crowe Horwath's contribution to higher education.
You can now download a copy of the Risk Assessment Standards Toolkit. Although all worksheets are included in the document, business officers will appreciate the Excel spreadsheets for account level controls and entity level controls . The spreadsheets are templates that can evolve to meet changing or growing conditions and provide a framework institutions can use to determine the overall internal control structure and assess its effectiveness. It is designed for use by boards of directors, audit/finance committees, management, accountants, internal auditors, and others involved in structuring and assessing internal control.
On-demand Webcast: Understanding the Risk Assessment Audit Standards (recorded March 26, 2008)
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis