Risk Assessment Toolkit
NACUBO is pleased to offer this toolkit to our member institutions and is grateful for Crowe Horwath's contribution to higher education.
You can now download a copy of the Risk Assessment Standards Toolkit. Although all worksheets are included in the document, business officers will appreciate the Excel spreadsheets for account level controls and entity level controls . The spreadsheets are templates that can evolve to meet changing or growing conditions and provide a framework institutions can use to determine the overall internal control structure and assess its effectiveness. It is designed for use by boards of directors, audit/finance committees, management, accountants, internal auditors, and others involved in structuring and assessing internal control.
On-demand Webcast: Understanding the Risk Assessment Audit Standards (recorded March 26, 2008)
- Financial Responsibility Scores Released for FY13
- IRS Publishes Guidance on "Cadillac" Health Coverage
- 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Now Available Online
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis