Comparative Financial Statistics Survey
This study provides institutions with an opportunity to conduct peer analyses useful to institutional decision-making. The survey draws primarily from the IPEDS finance survey and a survey to collect enrollment and staffing data. Revenue and expenditure data are analyzed on a per student basis and as a percentage of total. Data for staffing and facilities are analyzed using a number of ratios calculated on a per student basis.
NACUBO began this project in 1977, when volunteers recommended that the association undertake a comparative data study of public two-year colleges. The study was briefly discontinued in the mid-1990s for an assessment of its usefulness and to consider an expansion of the project. When the project began again in 1998, it included for the first time small four-year public and independent institutions.
For more information, contact Michele Madia, at email@example.com or telephone (202) 861-2554.
Report for Public Two-Year Colleges - FY 1998
(NACUBO gratefully acknowledges the TIAA-CREF Community College Scholarship Fund for their support of this report.)
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis