Comparative Financial Statistics Survey
This study provides institutions with an opportunity to conduct peer analyses useful to institutional decision-making. The survey draws primarily from the IPEDS finance survey and a survey to collect enrollment and staffing data. Revenue and expenditure data are analyzed on a per student basis and as a percentage of total. Data for staffing and facilities are analyzed using a number of ratios calculated on a per student basis.
NACUBO began this project in 1977, when volunteers recommended that the association undertake a comparative data study of public two-year colleges. The study was briefly discontinued in the mid-1990s for an assessment of its usefulness and to consider an expansion of the project. When the project began again in 1998, it included for the first time small four-year public and independent institutions.
For more information, contact Michele Madia, at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (202) 861-2554.
Report for Public Two-Year Colleges - FY 1998
(NACUBO gratefully acknowledges the TIAA-CREF Community College Scholarship Fund for their support of this report.)
- Affordable Care Act: Final Rules on Coverage for Adjuncts and Students
- Administrative Jobs and Benefits Costs Drive Higher Ed Labor Costs
- OMB Super Circular Makes Changes to Audit Requirements
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis