Comparative Financial Statistics Survey
This study provides institutions with an opportunity to conduct peer analyses useful to institutional decision-making. The survey draws primarily from the IPEDS finance survey and a survey to collect enrollment and staffing data. Revenue and expenditure data are analyzed on a per student basis and as a percentage of total. Data for staffing and facilities are analyzed using a number of ratios calculated on a per student basis.
NACUBO began this project in 1977, when volunteers recommended that the association undertake a comparative data study of public two-year colleges. The study was briefly discontinued in the mid-1990s for an assessment of its usefulness and to consider an expansion of the project. When the project began again in 1998, it included for the first time small four-year public and independent institutions.
For more information, contact Michele Madia, at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (202) 861-2554.
Report for Public Two-Year Colleges - FY 1998
(NACUBO gratefully acknowledges the TIAA-CREF Community College Scholarship Fund for their support of this report.)
- Tuition Increases Slow, While Student Loan Borrowing Declines, College Board Reports
- IRS Response to NACUBO on 1098-T Penalties Offers No Relief
- IRS Publishes Final Rules on Overpayments of Arbitrage Rebate on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis