Survey Studies GASB’s Accountability Mission
November 16, 2011
The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) asks that public institutions participate in a survey on government accounting and accountability. The survey is part of a research effort commissioned by the FAF to assess Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) projects, guidelines, and standards that are related to the accountability of governments.
The FAF is the oversight body for the GASB. The research study will explore the purposes of financial reporting by state and local government entities, the needs and requirements of users of financial reports for these governmental entities, and insights regarding the value of information about the accountability of governments.
NACUBO encourages staff from public institutions to participate in this important effort. The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Please complete the survey by December 6, 2011. Your feedback is important and your commitment to this topic is greatly appreciated.
Director, Accounting Policy
- Total Undergraduate Enrollment Projected to Increase 14 Percent by 2025
- IRS Explains Forms 1042-S Solution
- NACUBO Responds to GASB's Lease Proposal
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives