Survey Studies GASB’s Accountability Mission
November 16, 2011
The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) asks that public institutions participate in a survey on government accounting and accountability. The survey is part of a research effort commissioned by the FAF to assess Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) projects, guidelines, and standards that are related to the accountability of governments.
The FAF is the oversight body for the GASB. The research study will explore the purposes of financial reporting by state and local government entities, the needs and requirements of users of financial reports for these governmental entities, and insights regarding the value of information about the accountability of governments.
NACUBO encourages staff from public institutions to participate in this important effort. The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Please complete the survey by December 6, 2011. Your feedback is important and your commitment to this topic is greatly appreciated.
Director, Accounting Policy
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus