OMB Releases 2012 A-133 Compliance Supplement
August 10, 2012
On August 1, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) published a notice in the Federal Register announcing the availability of the 2012 version of the Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133. This document supersedes the 2011 Supplement and applies to single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations for fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2011.
Appendix V of the Supplement provides a list of changes from the 2011 version, dated March 2011.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives