OMB Releases 2012 A-133 Compliance Supplement
August 10, 2012
On August 1, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) published a notice in the Federal Register announcing the availability of the 2012 version of the Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133. This document supersedes the 2011 Supplement and applies to single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations for fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2011.
Appendix V of the Supplement provides a list of changes from the 2011 version, dated March 2011.
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives