OMB Releases 2012 A-133 Compliance Supplement
August 10, 2012
On August 1, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) published a notice in the Federal Register announcing the availability of the 2012 version of the Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133. This document supersedes the 2011 Supplement and applies to single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations for fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2011.
Appendix V of the Supplement provides a list of changes from the 2011 version, dated March 2011.
- Task Force Urges Regulatory Reform
- Legislators Take Action on Education, Charitable and Research Incentives
- Associations Comment on College Ratings System
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis