OMB Releases 2012 A-133 Compliance Supplement
August 10, 2012
On August 1, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) published a notice in the Federal Register announcing the availability of the 2012 version of the Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133. This document supersedes the 2011 Supplement and applies to single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations for fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2011.
Appendix V of the Supplement provides a list of changes from the 2011 version, dated March 2011.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference