OMB Releases 2012 A-133 Compliance Supplement
August 10, 2012
On August 1, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) published a notice in the Federal Register announcing the availability of the 2012 version of the Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133. This document supersedes the 2011 Supplement and applies to single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations for fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2011.
Appendix V of the Supplement provides a list of changes from the 2011 version, dated March 2011.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs