OMB Releases 2011 A-133 Compliance Supplement
June 13, 2011
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has released the annual Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133, which provides detailed guidance for auditors on conducting single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations. As noted in the June 6 Federal Register, the 2011 Compliance Supplement applies to single audits for fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2010.
Appendix V of the 2011 Compliance Supplement outlines the changes from the 2010 A-133 Compliance Supplement. Guidance related to the FFEL and TRIO programs is included, as well as updated suggested audit procedures regarding the return of Title IV funds.
The full text of Appendix V can be found on the OMB website.
Director, Accounting Policy
- Recent Executive Orders Aimed at Pay Gaps and Overtime Expansion
- New GASB Concepts Address Measurement
- Behind the Costs of a College Degree
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis