OMB Releases 2011 A-133 Compliance Supplement
June 13, 2011
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has released the annual Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133, which provides detailed guidance for auditors on conducting single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations. As noted in the June 6 Federal Register, the 2011 Compliance Supplement applies to single audits for fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2010.
Appendix V of the 2011 Compliance Supplement outlines the changes from the 2010 A-133 Compliance Supplement. Guidance related to the FFEL and TRIO programs is included, as well as updated suggested audit procedures regarding the return of Title IV funds.
The full text of Appendix V can be found on the OMB website.
Director, Accounting Policy
- NACUBO Provides Input on Tax Reform
- FASB Considers Delaying Revenue Recognition Standard
- Push for Resolution to 1098-T Fines Continues
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- WEBCAST: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Monday, May 18, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO LIVE!: The Future Chief Business Officer
- ON-DEMAND: Looking Under the Hood: Using Web-based Tools for Evaluating Institutional Financial Aid Policy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis