OMB Releases 2011 A-133 Compliance Supplement
June 13, 2011
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has released the annual Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133, which provides detailed guidance for auditors on conducting single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations. As noted in the June 6 Federal Register, the 2011 Compliance Supplement applies to single audits for fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2010.
Appendix V of the 2011 Compliance Supplement outlines the changes from the 2010 A-133 Compliance Supplement. Guidance related to the FFEL and TRIO programs is included, as well as updated suggested audit procedures regarding the return of Title IV funds.
The full text of Appendix V can be found on the OMB website.
Director, Accounting Policy
- NACUBO Presses IRS for Relief from 1098-T Penalties
- Tuition Discounts Are Driving Up the Cost of College Says New Report
- FASB Clarifies Earlier Decision and Receives Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee Input
- 2014 Global Operations Forum
September 30-October 1, 2014
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Fall
October 13-14, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis