OMB Releases 2011 A-133 Compliance Supplement
June 13, 2011
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has released the annual Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133, which provides detailed guidance for auditors on conducting single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations. As noted in the June 6 Federal Register, the 2011 Compliance Supplement applies to single audits for fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2010.
Appendix V of the 2011 Compliance Supplement outlines the changes from the 2010 A-133 Compliance Supplement. Guidance related to the FFEL and TRIO programs is included, as well as updated suggested audit procedures regarding the return of Title IV funds.
The full text of Appendix V can be found on the OMB website.
Senior Policy Analyst
Director, Accounting Policy
- ED Proposes Substantial Expansion of Financial Responsibility Indicators
- Supreme Court Hands Down Two Decisions with Higher Education Implications
- NACUBO Objects to Annual SFA Audits
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives