OMB Publishes 2013 A-133 Compliance Supplement
July 26, 2013
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released the annual Compliance Supplement to Circular A-133 on July 10. The supplement provides detailed guidance for conducting single audits of states, local governments, and nonprofit organizations.
The 2013 supplement supersedes the 2012 version and will apply to audits of fiscal years beginning after June 30, 2012. Guidance related to Title IV aid can be found in Part 4, while Clusters of Programs, including research and development and student financial assistance, are covered in Part 5.
Appendix V of the 2013 Compliance Supplement describes the changes from the 2012 version (dated June 2012).
- ED Publishes Proposed Rules on Cash Management
- IPEDS Considers Improving Finance Survey
- Guidance Available on Title IX Coordinator Role
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis