NACUBO to Share Financial Statements on Web Site
December 16, 2004
NACUBO needs your help. We are creating a members-only database of institutional financial statements on the NACUBO Web site. Please help us enable member institutions to share information by sending a PDF file of your institution's financial statement and annual report to NACUBO's research department.
We believe colleges and universities benefit from examining and comparing the disclosures, presentation styles, statistical sections, or management discussion and analysis of shared financial statements. NACUBO staff regularly refer to institutions' financial statements. The study of industry trends assists members by enhancing advocacy work and informing professional development programming. We are grateful for your assistance with this important member service.
NACUBO staff contact: Sue Menditto, Director, Accounting Policy.
- Affordable Care Act: Final Rules on Coverage for Adjuncts and Students
- Administrative Jobs and Benefits Costs Drive Higher Ed Labor Costs
- OMB Super Circular Makes Changes to Audit Requirements
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis