NACUBO to Share Financial Statements on Web Site
December 16, 2004
NACUBO needs your help. We are creating a members-only database of institutional financial statements on the NACUBO Web site. Please help us enable member institutions to share information by sending a PDF file of your institution's financial statement and annual report to NACUBO's research department.
We believe colleges and universities benefit from examining and comparing the disclosures, presentation styles, statistical sections, or management discussion and analysis of shared financial statements. NACUBO staff regularly refer to institutions' financial statements. The study of industry trends assists members by enhancing advocacy work and informing professional development programming. We are grateful for your assistance with this important member service.
NACUBO staff contact: Sue Menditto, Director, Accounting Policy.
- Congress Finalizes FY15 Federal Budget
- ED Proposes Changes to Rules on Teacher Preparation Programs
- The Wait Continues on Tax Extenders and Terrorism Risk Insurance Renewal
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis