NACUBO to Share Financial Statements on Web Site
December 16, 2004
NACUBO needs your help. We are creating a members-only database of institutional financial statements on the NACUBO Web site. Please help us enable member institutions to share information by sending a PDF file of your institution's financial statement and annual report to NACUBO's research department.
We believe colleges and universities benefit from examining and comparing the disclosures, presentation styles, statistical sections, or management discussion and analysis of shared financial statements. NACUBO staff regularly refer to institutions' financial statements. The study of industry trends assists members by enhancing advocacy work and informing professional development programming. We are grateful for your assistance with this important member service.
NACUBO staff contact: Sue Menditto, Director, Accounting Policy.
- ED Launches New College Scorecard
- NACUBO Members Convey Legislative Priorities on Capitol Hill
- Panelists Detail Complex Campus Sexual Assault Regulations at Hearing
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis