NACUBO to Share Financial Statements on Web Site
December 16, 2004
NACUBO needs your help. We are creating a members-only database of institutional financial statements on the NACUBO Web site. Please help us enable member institutions to share information by sending a PDF file of your institution's financial statement and annual report to NACUBO's research department.
We believe colleges and universities benefit from examining and comparing the disclosures, presentation styles, statistical sections, or management discussion and analysis of shared financial statements. NACUBO staff regularly refer to institutions' financial statements. The study of industry trends assists members by enhancing advocacy work and informing professional development programming. We are grateful for your assistance with this important member service.
NACUBO staff contact: Sue Menditto, Director, Accounting Policy.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives