NACUBO to Share Financial Statements on Web Site
December 16, 2004
NACUBO needs your help. We are creating a members-only database of institutional financial statements on the NACUBO Web site. Please help us enable member institutions to share information by sending a PDF file of your institution's financial statement and annual report to NACUBO's research department.
We believe colleges and universities benefit from examining and comparing the disclosures, presentation styles, statistical sections, or management discussion and analysis of shared financial statements. NACUBO staff regularly refer to institutions' financial statements. The study of industry trends assists members by enhancing advocacy work and informing professional development programming. We are grateful for your assistance with this important member service.
NACUBO staff contact: Sue Menditto, Director, Accounting Policy.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus