Kuali Financial System Conference Set for April 10-11
February 23, 2006
A conference addressing the status of the Kuali Financial System will take place April 10-11 in Indianapolis. The event will include a demonstration of basic system features, a system “test-drive,” and breakout sessions for different modules and the applicable institutional technical staff that attend. This community source project was initiated by eight partner institutions with support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
The Kuali Financial System will provide a comprehensive suite of functionality to serve the financial systems needs of all Carnegie Class institutions. An important element of the system is its modular architecture, built around a core chart of accounts and general ledger. Institutions only need to implement those functional elements that they require. Details on the conference are available at the Kuali Web site.
An article on the Kuali Financial System was published in the February 2006 issue of Business Officer magazine. NACUBO members can access the article on the NACUBO Web site. Direct questions about the Kuali project to Sue Menditto, director, accounting policy.
- Some Cash Management Changes Apply to All Institutions
- NACUBO Summarizes Regulations on Banking, Processing Relationships
- Education Funding Depends on Devil in the Details
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 25-26, 2016
- 2016 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
January 25-26, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding ED's New Cash Management Rules
- ON-DEMAND: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis