Kuali Financial System Conference Set for April 10-11
February 23, 2006
A conference addressing the status of the Kuali Financial System will take place April 10-11 in Indianapolis. The event will include a demonstration of basic system features, a system “test-drive,” and breakout sessions for different modules and the applicable institutional technical staff that attend. This community source project was initiated by eight partner institutions with support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
The Kuali Financial System will provide a comprehensive suite of functionality to serve the financial systems needs of all Carnegie Class institutions. An important element of the system is its modular architecture, built around a core chart of accounts and general ledger. Institutions only need to implement those functional elements that they require. Details on the conference are available at the Kuali Web site.
An article on the Kuali Financial System was published in the February 2006 issue of Business Officer magazine. NACUBO members can access the article on the NACUBO Web site. Direct questions about the Kuali project to Sue Menditto, director, accounting policy.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus