Kuali Financial System Conference Set for April 10-11
February 23, 2006
A conference addressing the status of the Kuali Financial System will take place April 10-11 in Indianapolis. The event will include a demonstration of basic system features, a system “test-drive,” and breakout sessions for different modules and the applicable institutional technical staff that attend. This community source project was initiated by eight partner institutions with support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
The Kuali Financial System will provide a comprehensive suite of functionality to serve the financial systems needs of all Carnegie Class institutions. An important element of the system is its modular architecture, built around a core chart of accounts and general ledger. Institutions only need to implement those functional elements that they require. Details on the conference are available at the Kuali Web site.
An article on the Kuali Financial System was published in the February 2006 issue of Business Officer magazine. NACUBO members can access the article on the NACUBO Web site. Direct questions about the Kuali project to Sue Menditto, director, accounting policy.
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis