Kuali Financial System Conference Set for April 10-11
February 23, 2006
A conference addressing the status of the Kuali Financial System will take place April 10-11 in Indianapolis. The event will include a demonstration of basic system features, a system “test-drive,” and breakout sessions for different modules and the applicable institutional technical staff that attend. This community source project was initiated by eight partner institutions with support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
The Kuali Financial System will provide a comprehensive suite of functionality to serve the financial systems needs of all Carnegie Class institutions. An important element of the system is its modular architecture, built around a core chart of accounts and general ledger. Institutions only need to implement those functional elements that they require. Details on the conference are available at the Kuali Web site.
An article on the Kuali Financial System was published in the February 2006 issue of Business Officer magazine. NACUBO members can access the article on the NACUBO Web site. Direct questions about the Kuali project to Sue Menditto, director, accounting policy.
- Financial Responsibility Scores Released for FY13
- IRS Publishes Guidance on "Cadillac" Health Coverage
- 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Now Available Online
- 2015 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 26-28, 2015
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis