Kuali Financial System Conference Set for April 10-11
February 23, 2006
A conference addressing the status of the Kuali Financial System will take place April 10-11 in Indianapolis. The event will include a demonstration of basic system features, a system “test-drive,” and breakout sessions for different modules and the applicable institutional technical staff that attend. This community source project was initiated by eight partner institutions with support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
The Kuali Financial System will provide a comprehensive suite of functionality to serve the financial systems needs of all Carnegie Class institutions. An important element of the system is its modular architecture, built around a core chart of accounts and general ledger. Institutions only need to implement those functional elements that they require. Details on the conference are available at the Kuali Web site.
An article on the Kuali Financial System was published in the February 2006 issue of Business Officer magazine. NACUBO members can access the article on the NACUBO Web site. Direct questions about the Kuali project to Sue Menditto, director, accounting policy.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET