GASB Seeks Information on OPEB Implementers
February 13, 2009
The GASB has established a resource center on its website dedicated to OPEB (other postemployment benefits). The Statements 43/45 Resource Center includes a list of governments that have already implemented the standards.
The GASB would like to list public institutions that have implemented either Statement 43, "Financial Reporting for Postemployment Benefit Plans Other Than Pension Plans," or Statement 45, "Accounting and financial Reporting by Employers for Postemployment Benefits Other Than Pensions." Interested public institutions can either notify NACUBO or the GASB by contacting Kip Betz via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (203) 956-5201.
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives