GASB Seeks Information on OPEB Implementers
February 13, 2009
The GASB has established a resource center on its website dedicated to OPEB (other postemployment benefits). The Statements 43/45 Resource Center includes a list of governments that have already implemented the standards.
The GASB would like to list public institutions that have implemented either Statement 43, "Financial Reporting for Postemployment Benefit Plans Other Than Pension Plans," or Statement 45, "Accounting and financial Reporting by Employers for Postemployment Benefits Other Than Pensions." Interested public institutions can either notify NACUBO or the GASB by contacting Kip Betz via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (203) 956-5201.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET