GASB Seeks Information on OPEB Implementers
February 13, 2009
The GASB has established a resource center on its website dedicated to OPEB (other postemployment benefits). The Statements 43/45 Resource Center includes a list of governments that have already implemented the standards.
The GASB would like to list public institutions that have implemented either Statement 43, "Financial Reporting for Postemployment Benefit Plans Other Than Pension Plans," or Statement 45, "Accounting and financial Reporting by Employers for Postemployment Benefits Other Than Pensions." Interested public institutions can either notify NACUBO or the GASB by contacting Kip Betz via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (203) 956-5201.
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis