GASB Seeks Information on OPEB Implementers
February 13, 2009
The GASB has established a resource center on its website dedicated to OPEB (other postemployment benefits). The Statements 43/45 Resource Center includes a list of governments that have already implemented the standards.
The GASB would like to list public institutions that have implemented either Statement 43, "Financial Reporting for Postemployment Benefit Plans Other Than Pension Plans," or Statement 45, "Accounting and financial Reporting by Employers for Postemployment Benefits Other Than Pensions." Interested public institutions can either notify NACUBO or the GASB by contacting Kip Betz via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (203) 956-5201.
- Broad Coalition Presses for Expansion of Employer-Provided Tuition Benefits
- New GASB Standard Tackles Fiduciary Activities
- New Report Details Charitable Giving to Colleges and Universities
- WEBCAST: Planning Components of Civil Discourse
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Student Financial Services Conference