GASB Introduces Electronic Publication
February 6, 2014
The Financial Accounting Foundation will soon launch a quarterly publication, The GASB Outlook. The new electronic publication will replace the content—articles covering projects, upcoming proposals, standards, and other Board activities—currently published in the paper-based circular known as The GASB Report.
Although The GASB Report is being discontinued as a print publication, its name will live on in a monthly electronic news notification service providing need-to-know information. In their new formats, The GASB Report (electronic monthly notification bulletin) and The GASB Outlook (electronic quarterly newsletter with technical articles and other Board activities) will be companion products designed for GASB constituents. Although both will be free, you must register with the GASB as a subscriber.
NACUBO encourages members at public institutions to register this month so they will continue to receive important information on a timely basis.
Director, Accounting Policy
- ED Launches New College Scorecard
- NACUBO Members Convey Legislative Priorities on Capitol Hill
- Panelists Detail Complex Campus Sexual Assault Regulations at Hearing
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis