GASB Introduces Electronic Publication
February 6, 2014
The Financial Accounting Foundation will soon launch a quarterly publication, The GASB Outlook. The new electronic publication will replace the content—articles covering projects, upcoming proposals, standards, and other Board activities—currently published in the paper-based circular known as The GASB Report.
Although The GASB Report is being discontinued as a print publication, its name will live on in a monthly electronic news notification service providing need-to-know information. In their new formats, The GASB Report (electronic monthly notification bulletin) and The GASB Outlook (electronic quarterly newsletter with technical articles and other Board activities) will be companion products designed for GASB constituents. Although both will be free, you must register with the GASB as a subscriber.
NACUBO encourages members at public institutions to register this month so they will continue to receive important information on a timely basis.
Director, Accounting Policy
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis