GASB Introduces Electronic Publication
February 6, 2014
The Financial Accounting Foundation will soon launch a quarterly publication, The GASB Outlook. The new electronic publication will replace the content—articles covering projects, upcoming proposals, standards, and other Board activities—currently published in the paper-based circular known as The GASB Report.
Although The GASB Report is being discontinued as a print publication, its name will live on in a monthly electronic news notification service providing need-to-know information. In their new formats, The GASB Report (electronic monthly notification bulletin) and The GASB Outlook (electronic quarterly newsletter with technical articles and other Board activities) will be companion products designed for GASB constituents. Although both will be free, you must register with the GASB as a subscriber.
NACUBO encourages members at public institutions to register this month so they will continue to receive important information on a timely basis.
Director, Accounting Policy
- Federal Court Postpones Effective Date of Overtime Rule
- 1098-T Box 1 Reporting Will Not be Required Until 2018 Tax Year
- EPA Issues Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives