GASB Introduces Electronic Publication
February 6, 2014
The Financial Accounting Foundation will soon launch a quarterly publication, The GASB Outlook. The new electronic publication will replace the content—articles covering projects, upcoming proposals, standards, and other Board activities—currently published in the paper-based circular known as The GASB Report.
Although The GASB Report is being discontinued as a print publication, its name will live on in a monthly electronic news notification service providing need-to-know information. In their new formats, The GASB Report (electronic monthly notification bulletin) and The GASB Outlook (electronic quarterly newsletter with technical articles and other Board activities) will be companion products designed for GASB constituents. Although both will be free, you must register with the GASB as a subscriber.
NACUBO encourages members at public institutions to register this month so they will continue to receive important information on a timely basis.
Director, Accounting Policy
- NACUBO Responds to FASB's NFP Proposal
- Results Are In: The 2014 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
- NLRB Dismisses Union Bid from Northwestern Football Players
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis