GASB Introduces Electronic Publication
February 6, 2014
The Financial Accounting Foundation will soon launch a quarterly publication, The GASB Outlook. The new electronic publication will replace the content—articles covering projects, upcoming proposals, standards, and other Board activities—currently published in the paper-based circular known as The GASB Report.
Although The GASB Report is being discontinued as a print publication, its name will live on in a monthly electronic news notification service providing need-to-know information. In their new formats, The GASB Report (electronic monthly notification bulletin) and The GASB Outlook (electronic quarterly newsletter with technical articles and other Board activities) will be companion products designed for GASB constituents. Although both will be free, you must register with the GASB as a subscriber.
NACUBO encourages members at public institutions to register this month so they will continue to receive important information on a timely basis.
Director, Accounting Policy
- Lawmakers Introduce Bills to Simplify Student Aid
- CFPB Proposes Draft Template for Student Banking Options
- Data on Campus Law Enforcement Released
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis