March 2017 / Vol. 50, No. 8
Back on Choppy Waters
After a slowdown in FY15, colleges and universities experienced ebbing investment returns in FY16 as they navigated rough financial markets. The 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments analyzes the year’s results. Full Story »
Ethics Steady the Ship
No matter how investments are faring, establishing a culture of integrity and diversity ensures that financial management meets the highest standards.
Denison University balanced financial resources with competing priorities by creating a strategic plan focused on outstanding education, supported by strong infrastructure and steady asset growth.
Campus leaders need to be able to push for transformational change—whether it is to benefit their students, institutions, or higher education, says NACUBO’s 2017 Leadership Series speaker Wes Moore.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET