April 2016 / Vol. 49, No. 9
Planning to expand your institution’s operations to Africa? Take note that the culture, laws, and expectations differ markedly from those in North America.
Montreal: Melding of Old and New
Step into the future of higher education at the NACUBO 2016 Annual Meeting, July 16–19, in Canada. A host city with a flair for honoring the past while embracing the future, Montréal is the ideal location for forward-looking professional development, based on firm foundations.
Institutions need to adapt quickly to the seismic changes in higher education to ensure that students experience the kind of education that leads to the fulfillment of their individual talents and interests, and stands up to the economic demands of the 21st century, says author and educator Sir Ken Robinson, a keynote speaker at the NACUBO 2016 Annual Meeting.
- IRS Grants Relief from New 1098-T Reporting Mandate
- New Overtime Rule Expected Mid-May
- 1042-S Questions Remain as Scrutiny Intensifies
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives