NACUBO 2004 Financial Statements For the Years Ended July 31, 2004 and 2003
To the Board of Directors of the National Association of College and University Business Officers.
Independent Auditor's Report
To the Board of Directors of the National Association of College and University Business Officers
We have audited the accompanying statements of financial position of the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) as of July 31, 2004 and 2003, and the related statements of activities and cash flows for the years then ended. These financial statements are the responsibility of NACUBO's management. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on our audits.
We conducted our audits in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in the United States of America. Those standards require that we plan and perform the audits to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free of material misstatement. An audit includes examining, on a test basis, evidence supporting the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. An audit also includes assessing the accounting principles used and significant estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall financial statement presentation. We believe that our audits provide a reasonable basis for our opinion.
In our opinion, the financial statements referred to above present fairly, in all material respects, the financial position of NACUBO as of July 31, 2004 and 2003, and the changes in its net assets and its cash flows for the years then ended in conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America.
Our audits were conducted for the purpose of forming an opinion on the basic financial statements taken as a whole. The supplemental statements of activities by natural classification are presented for the purposes of additional analysis and are not a required part of the basic financial statements. Such information, except for the portion marked “unaudited”, on which we express no opinion, has been subjected to the auditing procedures applied in the audits of the basic financial statements; and, in our opinion, is fairly stated in all material respects in relation to the basic financial statements taken as a whole.
September 23, 2004
- IRS Releases Final Report on College and University Compliance Project
- NACUBO Seeks Input on Ethics, Fraud, and Controls
- FY13 Implementation Reminder for Independent Institutions
- CAO and CBO Collaborations: Leveraging Institutional Capacity to Impact Effectiveness
August 5-6, 2013
- 2013 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 16-17, 2013
- WEBCAST: Improve Your NFP Audit and Accounting Guide IQ
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The Higher Education Accounting Forum Online
- ON-DEMAND: OD: The Cashless and Paperless Business Office
- ON-DEMAND: Affordable Care Act: Implementation Roadmap for Colleges and Universities
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis