One of NACUBO's greatest resources is our volunteer leadership. These individuals are integral in influencing the development of NACUBO programs, products, and services made available to you, your staff, and other member institutions. Volunteer leaders serve on Presidential Councils and NACUBO's Board of Directors, in addition to contributing as authors and speakers.
Volunteers are senior-level employees of NACUBO member institutions who exhibit the following:
willingness to share new ideas;
strategic and visionary thinking; and
desire to contribute to the greater good of NACUBO.
Interested or know someone who would be? Contact Maryann Terrana, Director, Constituent Programs.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus