One of NACUBO's greatest resources is our volunteer leadership. These individuals are integral in influencing the development of NACUBO programs, products, and services made available to you, your staff, and other member institutions. Volunteer leaders serve on Presidential Councils and NACUBO's Board of Directors, in addition to contributing as authors and speakers.
Volunteers are senior-level employees of NACUBO member institutions who exhibit the following:
willingness to share new ideas;
strategic and visionary thinking; and
desire to contribute to the greater good of NACUBO.
Interested or know someone who would be? Contact Maryann Terrana, Director, Constituent Programs.
- Financial Responsibility Scores Released for FY13
- IRS Publishes Guidance on "Cadillac" Health Coverage
- 2014 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments Now Available Online
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis