One of NACUBO's greatest resources is our volunteer leadership. These individuals are integral in influencing the development of NACUBO programs, products, and services made available to you, your staff, and other member institutions. Volunteer leaders serve on Presidential Councils and NACUBO's Board of Directors, in addition to contributing as authors and speakers.
Volunteers are senior-level employees of NACUBO member institutions who exhibit the following:
willingness to share new ideas;
strategic and visionary thinking; and
desire to contribute to the greater good of NACUBO.
Interested or know someone who would be? Contact Maryann Terrana, Director, Constituent Programs.
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis