One of NACUBO's greatest resources is our volunteer leadership. These individuals are integral in influencing the development of NACUBO programs, products, and services made available to you, your staff, and other member institutions. Volunteer leaders serve on Presidential Councils and NACUBO's Board of Directors, in addition to contributing as authors and speakers.
Volunteers are senior-level employees of NACUBO member institutions who exhibit the following:
willingness to share new ideas;
strategic and visionary thinking; and
desire to contribute to the greater good of NACUBO.
Interested or know someone who would be? Contact Maryann Terrana, Director, Constituent Programs.
- NACUBO Responds to FASB's NFP Proposal
- Results Are In: The 2014 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
- NLRB Dismisses Union Bid from Northwestern Football Players
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis