Advance the conversation and gain visibility for the work you're doing by submitting a proposal to present content to the NACUBO audience. We are searching for speakers and writers on a variety of topics, such as facilities, finance, and technology.
Fill a critical need for knowledge and be seen as a content leader, and take advantage of the opportunity to share effective strategies to manage many of the challenges facing the higher education industry.
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual event pages for submission deadlines and guidelines.
- Planning and Budgeting Forum (Submission deadline was April 8, 2016)
- Tax Forum (Submission deadline was May 2, 2016)
- Global Operations Forum (Submission deadline was May 6, 2016)
- Endowment and Debt Management Forum (call deadline was August 12, 2016)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (call deadline is September 9, 2016)
- Student Financial Services Conference (call deadline is October 24, 2016)
- NACUBO Annual Meeting (2017 call deadline is October 14, 2016)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (2017 call deadline opens September 2016)
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. View examples of successful proposals.
If you’re interested in having your content considered for Business Officer Magazine, please review their writing guidelines.
If you're interested in submitting content to be considered for publication with NACUBO, please review our book proposal guidelines.
To submit general ideas/content, please complete our general content submission form. Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a subject-matter expert for evaluation. You will be informed of a timeline for a decision and ultimately of a decision.
We look forward to reading your proposal!
For questions on submitting content, contact Jeanne Cure, Manager, Program Development.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives