Advance the conversation and gain visibility for the work you're doing by submitting a proposal to present content to the NACUBO audience. We are searching for speakers and writers on a variety of topics, such as facilities, finance, and technology.
Fill a critical need for knowledge and be seen as a content leader, and take advantage of the opportunity to share effective strategies to manage many of the challenges facing the higher education industry.
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual event pages for submission deadlines and guidelines.
- Planning and Budgeting Forum (2017 call opens in February 2017)
- Tax Forum (2017 call opens March 2017)
- Global Operations Forum (2017 call opens March 2017)
- Endowment and Debt Management Forum (call deadline was August 12, 2016)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (call deadline was September 9, 2016)
- Student Financial Services Conference (call deadline is October 24, 2016)
- NACUBO Annual Meeting (2017 call deadline is October 14, 2016)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (call deadline is November 14, 2016)
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. View examples of successful proposals.
If you’re interested in having your content considered for Business Officer Magazine, please review their writing guidelines.
If you're interested in submitting content to be considered for publication with NACUBO, please review our book proposal guidelines.
To submit general ideas/content, please complete our general content submission form. Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a subject-matter expert for evaluation. You will be informed of a timeline for a decision and ultimately of a decision.
We look forward to reading your proposal!
For questions on submitting content, contact Jeanne Cure, Manager, Program Development.
- Comments on Form 1098-T Reporting Due Soon
- New ITIN Procedures For Certifying Acceptance Agents and International Students
- Higher Education Community Offers Comments on Web Accessibility Proposal
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives