Advance the conversation and gain visibility for the work you're doing by submitting a proposal to present content to the NACUBO audience. We are searching for speakers and writers on a variety of topics, such as facilities, finance, and technology.
Fill a critical need for knowledge and be seen as a content leader, and take advantage of the opportunity to share effective strategies to manage many of the challenges facing the higher education industry.
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual event pages for submission deadlines and guidelines.
- Planning and Budgeting Forum (2016 call opens February 2016)
- Tax Forum (2016 call opens February 2016)
- Global Operations Forum (2016 call opens March 2016)
- Endowment and Debt Management Forum (call deadline was August 17, 2015)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (2017 call opens July 2016)
- Student Financial Services Conference (Call deadline was October 23, 2015)
- NACUBO Annual Meeting (2016 call deadline was October 18, 2015)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (2016 call deadline extended to November 18, 2015)
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. View examples of successful proposals.
If you’re interested in having your content considered for Business Officer Magazine, please review their writing guidelines.
If you're interested in submitting content to be considered for publication with NACUBO, please review our book proposal guidelines.
To submit general ideas/content, please complete our general content submission form. Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a subject-matter expert for evaluation. You will be informed of a timeline for a decision and ultimately of a decision.
We look forward to reading your proposal!
For questions on submitting content, contact Jeanne Cure, Manager, Program Development.
- Some Cash Management Changes Apply to All Institutions
- NACUBO Summarizes Regulations on Banking, Processing Relationships
- Education Funding Depends on Devil in the Details
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 25-26, 2016
- 2016 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
January 25-26, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding ED's New Cash Management Rules
- ON-DEMAND: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis