NACUBO invites businesses serving the higher education market to submit content. This Web site, publications, live events, and distance learning programs are conduits of invaluable information to our audience. We are searching for speakers and writers on a variety of topics, such as facilities, finance, and technology.
This is an opportunity for your company to fill a critical need for knowledge and to be seen as a content partner. Let NACUBO help you forge a stronger relationship with college and university decision-makers.
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual event pages for submission deadlines and guidelines.
- Planning and Budgeting Forum (call closed April 30, 2013)
- Tax Forum (call closes June 3, 2013)
- Global Operations Support and Compliance (call closes June 3, 2013)
- Endowment Management Forum (call opens June 2013)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Student Financial Services Conference (call opens September 2013)
- NACUBO Annual Meeting (call opens August 2013)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (call opens September 2013 )
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. You can find examples of successful proposals here.
If you’re interested in having your content considered for Business Officer Magazine, please review their writing guidelines.
If you're interested in submitting content to be considered for publication with NACUBO, please review our book proposal guidelines.
To submit general ideas/content, please complete our general content submission form. Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a subject-matter expert for evaluation. You will be informed of a timeline for a decision and ultimately of a decision.
We look forward to reading your proposal!
For questions on submitting content, contact Jeanne Cure, Manager, Program Development.
- IRS Releases Final Report on College and University Compliance Project
- NACUBO Seeks Input on Ethics, Fraud, and Controls
- FY13 Implementation Reminder for Independent Institutions
- CAO and CBO Collaborations: Leveraging Institutional Capacity to Impact Effectiveness
August 5-6, 2013
- 2013 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 16-17, 2013
- WEBCAST: The Higher Education Accounting Forum Online
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: Improve Your NFP Audit and Accounting Guide IQ
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: OD: The Cashless and Paperless Business Office
- ON-DEMAND: Affordable Care Act: Implementation Roadmap for Colleges and Universities
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis