Advance the conversation and gain visibility for the work you're doing by submitting a proposal to present content to the NACUBO audience. We are searching for speakers and writers on a variety of topics, such as facilities, finance, and technology.
Fill a critical need for knowledge and be seen as a content leader, and take advantage of the opportunity to share effective strategies to manage many of the challenges facing the higher education industry.
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual event pages for submission deadlines and guidelines.
- Planning and Budgeting Forum (call opens February 2015)
- Tax Forum (call opens March 2015)
- Global Operations Forum (call opens March 2015)
- Endowment and Debt Management Forum (call closed August 11, 2014)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (call closed September 12, 2014)
- Student Financial Services Conference (call closed October 24, 2014)
- NACUBO Annual Meeting (call closed October 14, 2014)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (call closed November 10, 2014)
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. View examples of successful proposals.
If you’re interested in having your content considered for Business Officer Magazine, please review their writing guidelines.
If you're interested in submitting content to be considered for publication with NACUBO, please review our book proposal guidelines.
To submit general ideas/content, please complete our general content submission form. Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a subject-matter expert for evaluation. You will be informed of a timeline for a decision and ultimately of a decision.
We look forward to reading your proposal!
For questions on submitting content, contact Jeanne Cure, Manager, Program Development.
- Tuition Increases Slow, While Student Loan Borrowing Declines, College Board Reports
- IRS Response to NACUBO on 1098-T Penalties Offers No Relief
- IRS Publishes Final Rules on Overpayments of Arbitrage Rebate on Tax-Exempt Bonds
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- ON-DEMAND: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis