Advance the conversation and gain visibility for the work you're doing by submitting a proposal to present content to the NACUBO audience. We are searching for speakers and writers on a variety of topics, such as facilities, finance, and technology.
Fill a critical need for knowledge and be seen as a content leader, and take advantage of the opportunity to share effective strategies to manage many of the challenges facing the higher education industry.
The following programs have formal calls for content. Please check their individual event pages for submission deadlines and guidelines.
- Planning and Budgeting Forum (call opens March 2014)
- Tax Forum (call closed June 3, 2013)
- Global Operations Support and Compliance (call closed June 10, 2013)
- Endowment and Debt Management Forum (call closed August 12, 2013)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (call opens August 2014)
- Student Financial Services Conference (call closes October 21, 2013)
- NACUBO Annual Meeting (call closed October 15, 2013)
- The Higher Education Accounting Forum (call closes November 2, 2013)
When preparing a submission, try to include specific institutional case studies, and information that has applicability to a wide variety of attendees from many types of institutions. View examples of successful proposals.
If you’re interested in having your content considered for Business Officer Magazine, please review their writing guidelines.
If you're interested in submitting content to be considered for publication with NACUBO, please review our book proposal guidelines.
To submit general ideas/content, please complete our general content submission form. Your proposal will be acknowledged and then forwarded to a subject-matter expert for evaluation. You will be informed of a timeline for a decision and ultimately of a decision.
We look forward to reading your proposal!
For questions on submitting content, contact Jeanne Cure, Manager, Program Development.
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis