Strategic Plan and Bylaws
NACUBO’s Long-Range Strategic Plan, approved by the NACUBO Board of Directors, is designed on a three-year timeframe to move the association toward its stated mission and vision and to address the most critical issues and priorities for the association’s success in meeting the needs of its members and stakeholders.
NACUBO is the thought leader and authoritative resource for business and financial management of higher education and is recognized as such by key internal and external stakeholders.
To advance the economic viability, business practices and support for higher education institutions in fulfillment of their missions.
The NACUBO Board of Directors is also responsible for maintaining and revising the association’s bylaws. Notice of any recommended changes by the board is provided to institutional primary representatives during the spring of each year and voted on at the primary representatives’ breakfast held in conjunction with the NACUBO Annual Meeting in July.
In 2007, the NACUBO Board of Directors approved a code of ethics that is shared with all new members of the association.
- House and Senate Approve FY16 Budget Resolutions
- NACUBO Submits Comments to CFPB on Safe Student Account Scorecard
- Senate Committee Seeks Feedback on Policy Papers
- 2015 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 26-28, 2015
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- WEBCAST: NACUBO LIVE!: The Future Chief Business Officer
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:00AM ET
- WEBCAST: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Monday, May 18, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Looking Under the Hood: Using Web-based Tools for Evaluating Institutional Financial Aid Policy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis