Strategic Plan and Bylaws
NACUBO’s Long-Range Strategic Plan, approved by the NACUBO Board of Directors, is designed on a three-year timeframe to move the association toward its stated mission and vision and to address the most critical issues and priorities for the association’s success in meeting the needs of its members and stakeholders.
NACUBO is the thought leader and authoritative resource for business and financial management of higher education and is recognized as such by key internal and external stakeholders.
To advance the economic viability, business practices and support for higher education institutions in fulfillment of their missions.
The NACUBO Board of Directors is also responsible for maintaining and revising the association’s bylaws. Notice of any recommended changes by the board is provided to institutional primary representatives during the spring of each year and voted on at the primary representatives’ breakfast held in conjunction with the NACUBO Annual Meeting in July.
In 2007, the NACUBO Board of Directors approved a code of ethics that is shared with all new members of the association.
- Associations Respond to DACA and DREAM Act Concerns
- Congress Makes Changes to GI Bill Education Benefits
- CFPB Report Criticizes Campus Banking Agreements
- 2017 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 23-24, 2017
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus