Strategic Plan and Bylaws
NACUBO’s Long-Range Strategic Plan, approved by the NACUBO Board of Directors, is designed on a three-year timeframe to move the association toward its stated mission and vision and to address the most critical issues and priorities for the association’s success in meeting the needs of its members and stakeholders.
NACUBO is the thought leader and authoritative resource for business and financial management of higher education and is recognized as such by key internal and external stakeholders.
To advance the economic viability and business practices of higher education institutions in fulfillment of their academic missions.
The NACUBO Board of Directors is also responsible for maintaining and revising the association’s bylaws. Notice of any recommended changes by the board is provided to institutional primary representatives during the spring of each year and voted on at the primary representatives’ breakfast held in conjunction with the NACUBO Annual Meeting in July.
In 2007, the NACUBO Board of Directors approved a code of ethics that is shared with all new members of the association.
- NACUBO Responds to White House College Affordability Plans
- Recommendations for Completing Form 1098-T
- Preliminary Results Show that College and University Endowments Returned 11.7 Percent in FY13
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 27-28, 2014
- 2014 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 5-7, 2014
- 2014 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
March 3-5, 2014
- WEBCAST: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis