Safety Margins for Print Usage
The NACUBO logo requires a safety margin of 1/2 the height of the logo.
Safety Margins for Web/Online Usage
The NACUBO logo requires a safety margin of 16 pixels.
Black, Gray and White Logos
The white and gray logo is for use on dark backgrounds only.
The black and gray logo is only used when printing restrictions do not allow for printing the logos in NACUBO blue.
To ensure brand integrity and clarity, the NACUBO logo must not be reproduced smaller than 1" or 72 pixels.
For all related print materials:
For web and on-screen applications:
The NACUBO logo may be used against a colored background as long as the tone of that color is less than 20% black.
Incorrect Logo Usage
Do not place the logo on a dark background. The tone of the background has to be less than 20% black. If a dark background is unavoidable, use the white and gray logos as specified above.
Do not place the logo on a textured background.
Do not change the color of the logo.
Do not move logo elements from existing positions.
- College Endowment Average Return Falls to 2.4 Percent in FY15, Endowment Spending Up Sharply
- NACUBO Urges One-Year Postponement of Changes to 1098-T Reporting Requirements
- GASB Addresses Asset Retirement Obligations and Seeks Field Testers
- 2016 Student Financial Services
March 13-15, 2016
- 2016 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 10-12, 2016
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Monday, February 22, 2016 12:00pm ET
- WEBCAST: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives
Thursday, March 17, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2015 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis