NACUBO Web casts
NACUBO welcomes companies to sponsor Live Webcasts. To learn how to make a connection with NACUBO members through any of these live broadcasts, please contact Deborah Cumbo at 202.861.2563. Note that these events are proposed and still under development. NACUBO welcomes companies to propose ideas and presenters for webcasts. These events are also archived on the NACUBO web site for future purchase.
NACUBO's Distance Learning efforts are supported by Crowe Horwath LLP.
- NACUBO Expresses Concerns with ED Proposal to Expand Federal Financial Responsibility Rules
- IRS Proposes Modifications to 1098-T Reporting
- ED Policy to Require Annual Student Aid Compliance Audits Beginning FY17
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting Fall
October 24-25, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives