NACUBO Web casts
NACUBO welcomes companies to sponsor Live Webcasts. To learn how to make a connection with NACUBO members through any of these live broadcasts, please contact Deborah Cumbo at 202.861.2563. Note that these events are proposed and still under development. NACUBO welcomes companies to propose ideas and presenters for webcasts. These events are also archived on the NACUBO web site for future purchase.
NACUBO's Distance Learning efforts are supported by Crowe Horwath LLP.
- Lawmakers Move Toward Affordable Care Act Repeal
- ED Issues Numerous Announcements Prior to Presidential Transition
- New Report Highlights the Benefits and Value of Higher Education
- 2017 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! Results of the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments
Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:15AM ET
- WEBCAST: Compliance Challenges for the New EPA Hazardous Waste Rule
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: The ROI of Student Success: Practical Considerations for Measuring and Conveying the Financial Value of Student Support Services
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus