NACUBO Web casts
NACUBO welcomes companies to sponsor Live Webcasts. To learn how to make a connection with NACUBO members through any of these live broadcasts, please contact Deborah Cumbo at 202.861.2563. Note that these events are proposed and still under development. NACUBO welcomes companies to propose ideas and presenters for webcasts. These events are also archived on the NACUBO web site for future purchase.
NACUBO's Distance Learning efforts are supported by Crowe Horwath LLP.
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Innovative Ways to Fund and Launch Online Degree Programs
Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! 2017 Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: Preparing for Campus Protests and Civil Disobedience