NACUBO Publications, 2009-2010
NACUBO welcomes companies to sponsor the following publications. To learn how to make a connection with NACUBO members through any of these books and CDs, please contact Deborah Cumbo at 202.861.2563. Note that some of the new publications are proposed and still under development.
Leadership and Management
College and University Business Administration (CUBA), Seventh Edition
Readings in Leadership
Available soon both online and in print, the Financing Sustainability on Campus provides the first comprehensive tool for business officers in higher education who are seeking a clear explanation of a wide variety of financial tools and programs that can be used to promote sustainability on campuses.
Financing Sustainability begins with an outline of strategies business officers can follow while helping identify opportunities, analyze project economics and pursue project funding. Subsequent chapters of the Guide examine various funding mechanisms such as revolving loan funds, Clean Renewable Energy Bonds, and what to look out for as you are negotiating an energy performance contract. Case studies of these projects are included.
Sponsored by ACORE, Activeion, ARAMARK Higher Education, and Johnson Controls, Inc.
Facilities & Administrative Rates Short-Form (workbook)
- Senator Releases Survey Results on Sexual Assault
- ED Unveils 2014 College Cost Watch Lists
- Inflation-Adjusted Net Tuition Revenue at Private Institutions Flat
- ON-DEMAND: Call the Internal Consultants: Lessons from Business Practice Improvement
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis