NACUBO Publications, 2009-2010
NACUBO welcomes companies to sponsor the following publications. To learn how to make a connection with NACUBO members through any of these books and CDs, please contact Deborah Cumbo at 202.861.2563. Note that some of the new publications are proposed and still under development.
Leadership and Management
College and University Business Administration (CUBA), Seventh Edition
Readings in Leadership
Available soon both online and in print, the Financing Sustainability on Campus provides the first comprehensive tool for business officers in higher education who are seeking a clear explanation of a wide variety of financial tools and programs that can be used to promote sustainability on campuses.
Financing Sustainability begins with an outline of strategies business officers can follow while helping identify opportunities, analyze project economics and pursue project funding. Subsequent chapters of the Guide examine various funding mechanisms such as revolving loan funds, Clean Renewable Energy Bonds, and what to look out for as you are negotiating an energy performance contract. Case studies of these projects are included.
Sponsored by ACORE, Activeion, ARAMARK Higher Education, and Johnson Controls, Inc.
Facilities & Administrative Rates Short-Form (workbook)
- Final Report for the 2016 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments is Now Available
- What Did I Miss? February 28-March 20, 2017
- ACA Repeal Moves Forward as House Republicans Unveil Their Health Care Replacement Plan
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
Thursday, April 13, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections, Clarifications, and Consistency of Application
Monday, May 22, 2017 1:00PM ET