NACUBO Publications, 2009-2010
NACUBO welcomes companies to sponsor the following publications. To learn how to make a connection with NACUBO members through any of these books and CDs, please contact Deborah Cumbo at 202.861.2563. Note that some of the new publications are proposed and still under development.
Leadership and Management
College and University Business Administration (CUBA), Seventh Edition
Readings in Leadership
Available soon both online and in print, the Financing Sustainability on Campus provides the first comprehensive tool for business officers in higher education who are seeking a clear explanation of a wide variety of financial tools and programs that can be used to promote sustainability on campuses.
Financing Sustainability begins with an outline of strategies business officers can follow while helping identify opportunities, analyze project economics and pursue project funding. Subsequent chapters of the Guide examine various funding mechanisms such as revolving loan funds, Clean Renewable Energy Bonds, and what to look out for as you are negotiating an energy performance contract. Case studies of these projects are included.
Sponsored by ACORE, Activeion, ARAMARK Higher Education, and Johnson Controls, Inc.
Facilities & Administrative Rates Short-Form (workbook)
- Tuition Discount Rates Reach New Record Level in 2015-16
- ED Offers Supplemental Cash Management Guidance
- Federal Agencies Release Guidance on Civil Rights Protections for Transgender Students
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: Containing Cost and Risk with Renewables – the Power Purchase Agreement Story
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Are Hedge Funds and Private Equity Right for You? An Analysis of Alternative Investments
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives