Make an impact on higher education executives: Be a sponsor of NACUBO programs, products, or services! NACUBO offers many ways to get your corporate name and image before our audience, while at the same time supporting the association's overall efforts that benefit colleges and universities.
Working in partnership with dedicated experts from higher education, government, foundations, nonprofit groups, and corporations, NACUBO delivers quality programs and services that reach a broad audience of key campus administrators.
Audiences include members of two- and four-year institutions--small, medium, and large throughout the United States--plus representatives from Canada, Mexico, and other countries. More than 35 live and broadcast sessions are held annually that directly enhance the technical, managerial, and leadership abilities of thousands of participants. Thousands of NACUBO publications reach the hands of professionals each year, on a variety of topics, such as technology, investments, and accounting.
Help NACUBO ensure that these opportunities continue to reach these audiences.
Sponsors will receive acknowledgment of their support in promotional materials, articles, brochures, signage, and other appropriate media.
Director, Business Development
- Some Cash Management Changes Apply to All Institutions
- NACUBO Summarizes Regulations on Banking, Processing Relationships
- Education Funding Depends on Devil in the Details
- 2016 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 25-26, 2016
- 2016 Facilities and Administrative Rates - Long Form
January 25-26, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding ED's New Cash Management Rules
- ON-DEMAND: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis