Make an impact on higher education executives: Be a sponsor of NACUBO programs, products, or services! NACUBO offers many ways to get your corporate name and image before our audience, while at the same time supporting the association's overall efforts that benefit colleges and universities.
Sponsorships by subject matter:
Sponsorships by communication venue:
Working in partnership with dedicated experts from higher education, government, foundations, nonprofit groups, and corporations, NACUBO delivers quality programs and services that reach a broad audience of key campus administrators.
Audiences include members of two- and four-year institutions--small, medium, and large throughout the United States--plus representatives from Canada, Mexico, and other countries. More than 35 live and broadcast sessions are held annually that directly enhance the technical, managerial, and leadership abilities of thousands of participants. Thousands of NACUBO publications reach the hands of professionals each year, on a variety of topics, such as technology, investments, and accounting.
Help NACUBO ensure that these opportunities continue to reach these audiences.
Sponsors will receive acknowledgment of their support in promotional materials, articles, brochures, signage, and other appropriate media.
Director, Business Development
- Recent Executive Orders Aimed at Pay Gaps and Overtime Expansion
- New GASB Concepts Address Measurement
- Behind the Costs of a College Degree
- 2014 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 27-29, 2014
- ON-DEMAND: Understanding the Results of the 2013 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments, and a Look to 2014 and Beyond
- ON-DEMAND: How Behavioral Changes Helped Cut Energy Usage in Half
- ON-DEMAND: Developing a Market-Informed Approach to Tuition Pricing
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: The Process Necessary to Complete a Successful Implementation
- ON-DEMAND: OD: Responsibility Center Management: How Innovations Have Changed the Nature of RCM
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis