NACUBO Corporate Circle Benefits
The NACUBO Corporate Circle receives recognition over and above the activities they support in order to reach this level.
- recognition on the NACUBO Web site
- acknowledgement at every NACUBO workshop
- recognition at the NACUBO Annual Meeting
- mention in Business Officer magazine
Representatives from firms in the Corporate Circle also receive invitations to:
- participate in special VIP functions with other higher education thought-leaders
- contribute to the content of our various products and programs
- offer advice on matters affecting future NACUBO initiatives
Please contact Deborah Cumbo at 202.861.2563 to learn more about how a company can join the NACUBO Corporate Circle.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO