Become an Exhibitor
As an exhibitor at a NACUBO event, you will have the opportunity to meet a variety of business officers and decision makers in a $400 billion market. Whether it's the senior officials who attend our annual meeting, or the more hands-on audience attending one of our content-focused workshops, you'll make connections with the professionals who are looking for business partners. We invite you to participate in our information exchange program.
NACUBO 2017 Annual Meeting
July 29-August 1, 2017
We'll be headquartered in Minneapolis, MN at the Minneapolis Convention Center in 2017. This is your opportunity to get your products and services in front of the chief business officers from many of NACUBO's member institutions.
Endowment and DEBT Management Forum
February 1-3, 2017
New York, NY
Student Financial Services Conference
March 19-21, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO