Advertise With Us!
In the July/August issue of Business Officer magazine, discover what college and university leaders are discussing today. With more than 25,000 decision-makers in a $400 billion higher education Business Officer magazine remains a required read for business and finance leaders in higher education.
This double issue, organized around the theme of the changing world of higher education, will receive bonus distribution at the NACUBO 2015 Annual Meeting in Nashville.
Content will be presented in 12 feature articles, organized into four editorial sections, each representing an area of significant change being considered or undertaken within higher education. The change areas are:
Economics in Motion: Public misconceptions and financial realities come together to propel the need to change the economic models for higher education.
Expanding Academics: Colleges and universities adapt to a new era of educating and equipping new generations of students and adult learners.
Evolving Roles: In a world of expanding responsibilities, the CBO and other senior leaders head up an entire campus of change agents.
Progressive Planning: Higher education's future will keep on spinning, with incremental but constant improvement in its core strategy.
The final deadline to reserve your advertising space in the July/August issue is Wednesday, June 10, as long as space remains available. Materials are due no later than June 17. You can find our 2015 Marketing kit.
Manager, Business Development
- Federal Education Budget Limited by Spending Caps
- Lawmakers Ease 1098-T Penalty Enforcement
- EPA Announces Athletic Conferences With Most Green Power
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis