Reach the decision makers in higher education. NACUBO provides several unique vehicles to deliver your advertising message. Advertising in any of these publications provides exposure in the $400 billion higher education marketplace.
- Business Officer magazine - Each month 26,000 industry professionals read Business Officer magazine for the news and information they need to succeed.
- Employment Advertising - Search for your next employee by advertising career openings at your institution.
- Annual Meeting Program and Exhibit Guide - Attendees of our Annual Meeting need the Program Guide to navigate the many opportunities—sessions, meals, special events—set before them.
- NACUBO To-Go Mobile App - Be at the fingertips of NACUBO program attendees! Annual Meeting and select professional developement program attendess can access comprehensie information to enhance their on-site learning experience.
Manager, Business Development
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO