Reach the decision makers in higher education. NACUBO provides several unique vehicles to deliver your advertising message. Advertising in any of these publications provides exposure in the $400 billion higher education marketplace.
- Business Officer magazine - Each month 26,000 industry professionals read Business Officer magazine for the news and information they need to succeed.
- Employment Advertising - Search for your next employee by advertising career openings at your institution.
- Annual Meeting Program and Exhibit Guide - Attendees of our Annual Meeting need the Program Guide to navigate the many opportunities—sessions, meals, special events—set before them.
- NACUBO To-Go Mobile App - Be at the fingertips of NACUBO program attendees! Annual Meeting and select professional developement program attendess can access comprehensie information to enhance their on-site learning experience.
Manager, Business Development
- Final Rules Issued on the Violence Against Women Act
- FASB Gives Go-Ahead for Exposure Draft on NFP Reporting
- CDC Advises Colleges, Universities and Students about Ebola
- 2015 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Winter
January 22-23, 2015
- 2015 Endowment and Debt Management Forum
February 4-6, 2015
- 2015 Unrelated Business Income Tax
February 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: How to Build, Develop, and Support a Compliance Program at Your Institution
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis