Reach the decision makers in higher education. NACUBO provides several unique vehicles to deliver your advertising message. Advertising in any of these publications provides exposure in the $400 billion higher education marketplace.
- Business Officer magazine - Each month 26,000 industry professionals read Business Officer magazine for the news and information they need to succeed.
- Employment Advertising - Search for your next employee by advertising career openings at your institution. (Updated 9/25/13)
- Annual Meeting Program and Exhibit Guide - Attendees of our annual event in July 2013 need the Program Guide to navigate the many opportunities—sessions, meals, special events—set before them.
- Campus Business Portal - Get your free Basic listing in this new service, or upgrade to a higher level for greater impact. Business officers will search this complimentary database when they seek companies that supply products and services to higher education.
Manager, Business Development
- NACUBO Responds to GASB's Fair Value Proposal
- IRS Again Issues 1098-T Fine Notices
- SEC Approves Money Market Fund Reform
- 2014 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 22-23, 2014
- 2014 Tax Forum
September 28-September 30, 2014
- 2014 Global Operations Forum
September 30-October 1, 2014
- 2014 Intermediate Accounting and Reporting - Fall
October 13-14, 2014
- WEBCAST: Strategic Tuition Assessment and Tuition Restructuring
Thursday, September 4, 2014 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Are Shared Services Right for Your Organization – The KU Journey
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: FASB's Proposed NFP Reporting Changes
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Student Financial Services Conference
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: Global Operations Support and Compliance Forum
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis