Reach the decision makers in higher education. NACUBO provides several unique vehicles to deliver your advertising message. Advertising in any of these publications provides exposure in the $400 billion higher education marketplace.
- Business Officer magazine - Each month 28,000 industry professionals read Business Officer magazine for the news and information they need to succeed.
- Employment Advertising - Search for your next employee by advertising career openings at your institution. (Updated 12/3/09)
- Annual Meeting Program and Exhibit Guide - Attendees of our annual event in July 2013 need the Program Guide to navigate the many opportunities—sessions, meals, special events—set before them.
- Campus Business Portal - Get your free Basic listing in this new service, or upgrade to a higher level for greater impact. Business officers will search this complimentary database when they seek companies that supply products and services to higher education.
Manager, Business Development
- IRS Releases Final Report on College and University Compliance Project
- NACUBO Seeks Input on Ethics, Fraud, and Controls
- FY13 Implementation Reminder for Independent Institutions
- CAO and CBO Collaborations: Leveraging Institutional Capacity to Impact Effectiveness
August 5-6, 2013
- 2013 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 16-17, 2013
- WEBCAST: The Higher Education Accounting Forum Online
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
- WEBCAST: Improve Your NFP Audit and Accounting Guide IQ
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: OD: The Cashless and Paperless Business Office
- ON-DEMAND: Affordable Care Act: Implementation Roadmap for Colleges and Universities
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis