- CACUBO - Central Association of College and University Business Officers
- EACUBO - Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers
- SACUBO - Southern Association of College and University Business Officers
- WACUBO - Western Association of College and University Business Officers
NACUBO Partner Organizations
- The Council of Higher Education Management Associations (CHEMA) is an informal voluntary assembly of 30 management-oriented higher education associations in the United States and Canada. By sharing information, comparing experiences, and working collectively on projects of shared interest, CHEMA members maximize their resources and create substantial benefits for the colleges and universities they represent. Visit the CHEMA Web site.
- NACUBO Corporate Circle
- The Washington Higher Education Secretariat (WHES) was formed on October 5, 1962, to serve as a forum for the chief executive officers in the higher education association community. At present, the Secretariat is composed of 50 national higher education associations representing the different sectors and functions in post-secondary institutions. The American Council on Education is the coordinating and convening body for the Secretariat and provides a forum for discussion on education issues of national and local importance. Visit the WHES Web site.
- NACUBO and FASB Discuss Grant Revenue Recognition
- ED Proposes Auditing Safeguards Rule Compliance
- NACUBO and ACE to Negotiate Rates for Use of Music on Campus
- WEBCAST: NACUBO Live! 2017 Higher Education Accounting Forum
May 7-9, 2017
- WEBCAST: Update to Strategic Financial Analysis in Higher Education, 7th Edition: Corrections and Clarifications
Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Results of the 2016 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:00 PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: How to Budget for Technology That Aligns with Institutional Goals
- ON-DEMAND: What’s Happening in Student Financial Services?
- ON-DEMAND: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
The Business Officer magazine is now available at www.businessofficermagazine.org.