The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) is a membership organization representing more than 2,500 colleges, universities, and higher education service providers across the country and around the world.
NACUBO specifically represents chief business and financial officers through advocacy efforts, community service, and professional development activities. The association's mission is to advance the economic viability and business practices of higher education institutions in fulfillment of their academic missions.
NACUBO membership is institutionally based and runs from June 1 through May 31 of the next year. Staff members of a member institution are eligible to receive benefits, including discounted products and services. Students and retired business officers may purchase an individual membership.
NACUBO membership offers many benefits and opportunities for higher education business professionals. Our advocacy efforts and members-only e-bulletins keep you informed of the latest issues being addressed by NACUBO on Capitol Hill. Numerous professional development programs are available to help you, your colleagues and your institution meet the challenges of campus administration. We're all about your business. Join Now! If you're already a member, get involved!
The opportunities to network within NACUBO are endless. NACUBO's constituent councils, comprised of your peers, assist with the development of timely and relevant programs, products and services customized for each type of institution.
Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence through NACUBO's awards program.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact Member Services by email or by calling 202-861-2560.
- House and Senate Approve FY16 Budget Resolutions
- NACUBO Submits Comments to CFPB on Safe Student Account Scorecard
- Senate Committee Seeks Feedback on Policy Papers
- 2015 Higher Education Accounting Forum
April 26-28, 2015
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- WEBCAST: NACUBO LIVE!: The Future Chief Business Officer
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:00AM ET
- WEBCAST: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Lessons Learned in Communicating Financial Information Effectively
Monday, May 18, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Looking Under the Hood: Using Web-based Tools for Evaluating Institutional Financial Aid Policy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2014 Annual Meeting
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis