The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) is a membership organization representing more than 2,500 colleges, universities, and higher education service providers across the country and around the world.
NACUBO specifically represents chief business and financial officers through advocacy efforts, community service, and professional development activities. The association's mission is to advance the economic viability and business practices of higher education institutions in fulfillment of their academic missions.
NACUBO membership is institutionally based and runs from June 1 through May 31 of the next year. Staff members of a member institution are eligible to receive benefits, including discounted products and services. Students and retired business officers may purchase an individual membership.
NACUBO membership offers many benefits and opportunities for higher education business professionals. Our advocacy efforts and members-only e-bulletins keep you informed of the latest issues being addressed by NACUBO on Capitol Hill. Numerous professional development programs are available to help you, your colleagues and your institution meet the challenges of campus administration. We're all about your business. Join Now! If you're already a member, get involved!
The opportunities to network within NACUBO are endless. NACUBO's constituent councils, comprised of your peers, assist with the development of timely and relevant programs, products and services customized for each type of institution.
Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence through NACUBO's awards program.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact Member Services by email or by calling 202-861-2560.
- NACUBO Responds to FASB's NFP Proposal
- Results Are In: The 2014 NACUBO Tuition Discounting Study
- NLRB Dismisses Union Bid from Northwestern Football Players
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: A Financially Sustainable Approach to Innovate Academic Programs
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
- ON-DEMAND: VIRTUAL: 2015 Annual Meeting
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live!: CBO Speaks
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis