The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) is a membership organization representing more than 2,500 colleges, universities, and higher education service providers across the country and around the world.
NACUBO specifically represents chief business and financial officers through advocacy efforts, community service, and professional development activities. The association's mission is to advance the economic viability and business practices of higher education institutions in fulfillment of their academic missions.
NACUBO membership is institutionally based and runs from June 1 through May 31 of the next year. Staff members of a member institution are eligible to receive benefits, including discounted products and services. Students and retired business officers may purchase an individual membership.
NACUBO membership offers many benefits and opportunities for higher education business professionals. Our advocacy efforts and members-only e-bulletins keep you informed of the latest issues being addressed by NACUBO on Capitol Hill. Numerous professional development programs are available to help you, your colleagues and your institution meet the challenges of campus administration. We're all about your business. Join Now! If you're already a member, get involved!
The opportunities to network within NACUBO are endless. NACUBO's constituent councils, comprised of your peers, assist with the development of timely and relevant programs, products and services customized for each type of institution.
Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence through NACUBO's awards program.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact Member Services by email or by calling 202-861-2560.
- ED Provides Guidance and Proposes New Forms for Perkins Loans
- GASB Issues Proposal on Split-Interest Agreements
- ED Advances Plans for New Student Loan Repayment Option
- 2015 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 3-4, 2015
- 2015 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 28-29, 2015
- 2015 Tax Forum
October 25-27, 2015
- WEBCAST: Developing Your Campus Distance Learning Strategy
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:00PM ET
- WEBCAST: Legislative Lunchcast: A 30-Minute Washington Update from NACUBO
Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:00PM ET
- ON-DEMAND: A Just-in-Time Webcast to Explain FASB’s NFP Reporting Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Decoding ED's Cash Management Proposal
- ON-DEMAND: Corporate Sponsorships: Getting it Right
- ON-DEMAND: Analytics that Support Planning, Budgeting, and Results
- A Guide to College and University Budgeting: Foundations for Institutional Effectiveness, 4th ed. - by Larry Goldstein
- NACUBO's Guide to Unitizing Investment Pools - by Mary S. Wheeler
- Managing and Collecting Student Accounts and Loans - by David R. Glezerman and Dennis DeSantis