The National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) is a membership organization representing more than 2,100 colleges and universities across the country.
NACUBO specifically represents chief business and financial officers through advocacy efforts, community service, and professional development activities. The association's mission is to advance the economic viability, business practices and support for higher education institutions in fulfillment of their missions.
NACUBO membership is institutionally based and runs from June 1 through May 31 of the next year. Staff members of a member institution are eligible to receive benefits, including discounted products and services. Students and retired business officers may purchase an individual membership.
NACUBO membership offers many benefits and opportunities for higher education business professionals. Our advocacy efforts and members-only e-bulletins keep you informed of the latest issues being addressed by NACUBO on Capitol Hill. Numerous professional development programs are available to help you, your colleagues and your institution meet the challenges of campus administration. We're all about your business. Join Now! If you're already a member, get involved!
The opportunities to network within NACUBO are endless. NACUBO's constituent councils, comprised of your peers, assist with the development of timely and relevant programs, products and services customized for each type of institution.
Achieve recognition for individual or institutional excellence through NACUBO's awards program.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact Member Services by email or by calling 202-861-2560.
- ED Proposes New Rules for Distance Education and Foreign Locations
- Senate Bill Would Increase Bank-Qualified Debt Limit
- New Statistics on College Enrollment and Completion Released
- 2016 CAO and CBO Collaborations
August 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Planning and Budgeting Forum
September 19-20, 2016
- 2016 Managerial Analysis and Decision Support
November 17-18, 2016
- ON-DEMAND: The CBO's Role in Diversity and Inclusion on Campus
- ON-DEMAND: The Clery Act: Strategic Planning to Mitigate Institutional Risk
- ON-DEMAND: Title IX: Key Issues Surrounding Institutional Compliance
- ON-DEMAND: NACUBO Live! Higher Education Accounting Forum
- ON-DEMAND: Responsibility Center Management: Two Different Perspectives